Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Top Ten What??



This is going to be my most amazing and brilliant post to date. Are you not intrigued now?...........



I proclaim MOST unashamedly!!!!!!

My Top Ten "Most People Consider Cheesy, But I Secretly And Now Not So Secretly Love Them 80's Songs"

(No need to say anything else, really.  Here they are. In order.)

10. Girl I'm Gonna Miss You - Milli Vanilli
(got this cassette tape as a gift at my 8th birthday party, which, of course, was at the skating rink.)

















9. We Built This City - Starship
(Whoever compiled this list is an idiot. There.)

















8. Everywhere - Fleetwood Mac
















7. Hold On To The Nights - Richard Marx
("I wish that I could GIIIIIIIIVE you MOOOORE! Whoaa!!")
















6. Hungry Eyes - Eric Carmen
(Dirty Dancing. All's I got to say about this one.)
















5. Little Red Corvette - Prince
(I hope you never have to encounter me in an 80's dance club when this song comes on. Just. Move out of my dance space, ok.)
Couldn't post a vid of this one since none of Prince's songs are allowed on Youtube per copyright stuff. :(



4.If it Isn't Love - New Edition
(Oh, the countless times I got lost in Skating Rink Wonder Land to this tune!)
















3. Shattered Dreams - Johnny Hates Jazz
















2. Endless Summer Nights - Richard Marx
(Oh, Richard.)
















1. Hands To Heaven - Breathe
(All-time favorite 80's ballad song!!!)


















Enjoy!!! You really should watch all these. You'll thank me.
I'd really like to know what songs you all liked from this chunk of time. SHARE PLEASE!!!
-Flee

2 comments: