Sunday, October 16, 2011

I'm In a Band And We Do Fun Stuff.

Mmmm. I need to post something. 'Cause it's been too long.
Since my last post I've:
  • had a birthday
  • had a parent-teacher conference
  • packed and unpacked 3 times
  • flown to TX
  • flown back home from TX
  • took my daughter to the bone doctor
  • took my mother to the bone doctor
  • sat on a hay bale in a truck in a parade in Fayetteville, TN and waved to people who had no idea who I was, at least not yet. ;)
  • ate Mexican food with my band, management, and Cowboy Troy
  • Sang with my band and Cowboy Troy
  • sang the national anthem at a football game
  • went to a studio and scheduled studio time for Phoenix Drive (Whoo!)
  • held a band-member audition
  • played at Rooster's in Nashville
  • took our kids to a yogurt joint
  • went to Starbucks a WHOLE lot
And that's just the stuff other than the usual stuff (I'm just sure I've forgotten something).
Now I'm sitting in my bed, eating chips and salsa, having no idea what else to type about. Maybe I'm tired????

The PHD gang and Cowboy Troy, 10/14/11 @ the homecoming game in Fayetteville, TN, with 4,000 people in attendance!


Sleepy PHD boys on a plane to TX.


Silver (our band manager) and Uncle Henry @ our drummer audition.

Hey, Chris.

This is all of Lady Antebellum's live sound gear. I lingered around it, took pictures of it, then felt creepy and fled the scene.

Big practice room. :)
Love and big fluffy bunnies with floppy ears,
Flee

No comments:

Post a Comment