Saturday, August 27, 2011

Coffee For Wizards

This will be brief.
I wanted to share with all you good folks today about mine and Chris' new favorite things. My gracious sister, Charissa, her boyfriend, Adolfo, and my mother took my family to Orlando, FL for Disney's Magical Kingdom fun. And it was fun. For those of you who don't know, my family (and my sister) is obsessed with Harry Potter, so of course, it would only be right and decent that we visit The Wizarding World of Harry Potter on our trip. So we did. AND, it was GRAND.
We drank lots of butter beer and pumpkin juice, purchased wands from Ollivanders, and had dementors and giant spiders attack us.
Chris and I found these amazing Marauder's Map mugs that we LOVE! I don't think drinking coffee has ever been more exciting.
The end.



















No comments:

Post a Comment