Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Ain't No Party Like My Nana's Tea Party.

Pre-show note: If you don't listen to Flight of The Concords, quit being a loser, and make it happen.

Sooooo.

I'm sitting here, waiting for the garage-door-fixer man to get here. He was supposed to be here at 10:30. Well, he's late. Really late. I have things to do, man. And I'm just sitting here waiting. My mother broke (more like annihilated) her ankle yesterday, so she's up in her bed-ee-boo, and I'm handling all the adult matters today and for a while since she's immobile. :(



What to do, what to do while I wait? I can blog, I can clean the kitchen, I can play fetch with the dog in the backyard. Well, I did all those things.Now I'm killing time by drinking coffee, annoying people on ichat (Hi, Chris!), and tormenting the dog with endless kisses and cuddles. She's worn out now, and doesn't presently like me very much (Heeheeheee!!!!). Just look at what I've done to her. Poor exhausted little thing. C'mon Mr. garage-door man!!!!




I suck at blog design. Chris, won't you help a sister out??? I need some schooling.

No comments:

Post a Comment