Thursday, July 14, 2011

Zuzana Love.

With the majority of my life in flux as of late, I feel a need to really actively take care of myself. It's about the only thing these days that I DO have control over.
The gym is expensive, and the kids don't like the day care, due to bullies (bummer). So, trips to the gym have equaled more stress, which is not a good fit in my already stress-filled existence.
Solution?
We canceled the gym membership, and now it's all home workouts. Chris prefers p90 videos, and I have a new found love for bodyrock.tv. I never sweat this much at the gym. Just sayin.I'm really enjoying decisions like these, choices that simplify life, save time and money, and leave you all high on happy endorphins.
hmm. Now I'm not sure what other decisions do all that, too. Maybe selling your children?

1 comment:

  1. I found you! Yay for blogs! You're profile pic is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L! XO, Genevieve

    ReplyDelete